Hope you are doing great!!
ROLE: Messaging and Collaboration: Solution Architect with Presales and partner collaboration experience
LOCATION: Princeton NJ/Chester brook PA
Zensar is looking for someone that is passionate about emerging technologies and creating Messaging and collaborations solutions to architect and build advanced solutions in within practice and varied customer environments. You should enjoy working with practice team and other SMEs, our clients, sales team, and pre-sales and post-sales support, ensuring that Zensar delivers innovative solutions for practices and outstanding implementation for clients.
What you'll do at Zensar
- Solution Development: Build and enhance Messaging and Collaboration solution on Microsoft technologies. Establish solution sizing, implementation, Lab, COE and on-going support model with detail project plan.
- Pre-Sales: supporting the sales teams in pre-sales, proposal building, core solution architecture, solution sizing efforts.
- Post-Sales: supporting various implementation activities, including greenfield installations, brownfield conversions, working with other engineers to direct efforts and tasks, etc.
- Partner Collaboration: working with partners like Microsoft to stay abreast of new technologies and solutions.
- Analyst Briefing : Actively participate in building content and messaging to demonstrate our innovative solutions to market leading analyst such as Gartner, ISG, Everest Group etc.
- Mentoring: working with junior resources and our NOC to help them build their collaboration skills, working with other technology Practice Leads to integrate collaboration into other portfolios for end-to-end solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Defines and enforces collaboration standards, templates and tools.
- Provides services estimates, proposals, and statement of works.
- Lead implementation for various projects related to Messaging and Collaboration within the practice.
- Supports the team in business development and sales engineering; acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for the practice.
- Coordinates with Architects from other practices to continually improve our delivery methodology and share best practices and lessons learned.
- Presents Messaging and Collaboration topics and solutions to clients, partners and Zensar teammates as an ongoing steward of the M&C business.
- Previous consulting/professional services experience a strong desire.
- Strong ability to cultivate relationships with clients, Zensar teammates, and partners.
- Excellent written (document and presentation) and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate both technical and abstract concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Specific knowledge of large-scale implementations and architecture, design and installation.
- Ability to maintain an optimistic, flexible attitude in a very fast-paced environment.
- Proven follow-up, follow-through and communication skills.
- Highly motivated and results-driven.
- Proven track record of delivering exceptional service to clients.
Qualification and Experience
- Total 15+ years of experience
- A minimum of six years of hands-on experience architecting, designing and implementing advanced Exchange and Microsoft O365 solutions.
- A bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (B.Tech or MCA) or demonstrated performance in a technical work environment is required.
- A current certification in Microsoft Office 365.
- Implementation experience in large (10000+ mailboxes) and medium (5000+ mailboxes) on Office 365, Skype for Business, File Sync Solutions such as OneDrive/SharePoint and similar technologies such as Box, Dropbox, CitrixShareFile.
- Migration from Exchange on-prem to O365, hybrid environment, knowledge of Archival solutions, shared mailbox migration.
- An Active Directory Migration Expert with over 10-12 years of relevant experience in designing innovative IT infrastructure solutions.
- Highly skilled in different infrastructure management like enterprise directory services, messaging services, cloud computing, and data security.
- Knowledge of mailbox migration for any other non-Microsoft platforms is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Teams Migrations and OneDrive Must have implemented at least one migration in SFB to Teams.
- Experience in Quest and other third party platforms for migrations (Office 365 and AD)
InfiCare Technologies| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ, NC, CA
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions