Job#: 1234867 Job Description:
Manager, Clinical Data Management (Remote) 1234867
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our long-term client is advancing an exciting pipeline of therapies for neurological disorders, with a particular focus on innovative treatments for epilepsy. They are looking for an experienced Clinical Data Management professional to join their team. They will report into an experienced Director, Data Management and be responsible for leading and managing data management activities for assigned programs across all phases of development, with an immediate focus on late phase studies.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with the designing of clinical trial databases
- Oversee external data management vendors; may participate in vendor selection process
- Review protocols for cross-trial consistency and identifying standard case report form modules.
- Support creation of SDTM datasets
- Propose, draft, and maintain relevant SOPs and other policies and procedures relevant to the department
Primary Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific, medical, computer science or related field; Advanced degree preferred
- 4+ years' data management experience in a pharma or biotech environment
- Experience in design and validating EDC databases and performing data review
- Experience in CNS or rare disease preferred
- Experience in CRO management
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at