Requisition Number: 77790 Service Delivery Manager
We are Insight
As a Fortune 500-ranked
global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services
, we help clients successfully manage their IT today
while transforming for tomorrow
From IT strategy and design
to implementation and management
, our employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter
- Microsoft Worldwide AI Partner of the Year, 2018
- Microsoft Worldwide Modern Desktop Partner of the Year, 2018
- Microsoft US Partner Award for Intelligent Cloud - Application Innovation, 2019
- Microsoft US Azure Team Partner Choice Award - Data and Artificial Intelligence, 2019
Our Insight Digital Innovation team is searching for an experienced, passionate and professional Service Delivery Manager to join our team.
At the heart of every great technology solution is great management, always making sure that the project delivers what it set out to do and matches expectations.
You balance a strategic outlook with a practical focus on day-to-day activities and changing needs, and your business knowledge matches your excellent teamwork, communication and negotiating skills.
About the role
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions of the Job:
Service Delivery Team Management
- Oversee day to day operations of Service Delivery Team which includes (but is not limited to):
- Overall client satisfaction
- Account profitability
- Client reporting
- Maintain adequate staffing levels
- Responsible for P&L tracking, forecasting and cost management.
- Coach and mentor Service Delivery Managers
- Maintain, monitor and manage overall client retention as well as existing account growth.
- Train, hire and discipline the Service Delivery Team to ensure the team is ready to handle clientloads.
- Develop staffing model supporting clients and technologies to ensure the business is supported(existing and new).
Service Delivery (day to day client delivery)
- Relationship Management
- Serve as primary contact with clients in regard to all IMS interaction.
- Remain professional and be able to manage clients and IMS staff in very tense situations.
- Effective communication is mandatory (written and oral).
- Schedule, coordinate and run all client meetings (monthly, quarterly, adhoc andgovernance).
- Maintain and maximize client's overall satisfaction with the scope of services purchased.
- Work with assigned engineers to increase client spend.
- Act as liaison between Insight, Client and IMS during all fault conditions, projects anddiscussions.
- Technical Operations
The lifecycle of an Insight Digital Innovation project runs all the way from planning to sales through execution and closure, with many stops in between. As a Service Deliver Manager you will look after the program and project management as well as projects.
Your great management and people skills are at the heart of every project, across different businesses and borders, and you create and implement effective plans that meet operational objectives. Your multi-faceted role draws on your business knowledge to coordinate scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks, monitoring and reporting to enable a fast response to any issue.
You build a collaborative team to support you guide front-line operations, forge strong client and partner relationships, and manage internal and external stakeholder expectations. What you will do:
Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project work plan, including appropriate controls, governance structures, timelines, budget and quality outcomes
Mentor and manage Insight Digital innovation and sub-contractor staff
Develop and implement change enablement processes throughout the project
Contribute to the sales process, including estimating work effort and expenses using Insight's standard tools
Engage and partner with appropriate workforces, including service licensing agreements (SLAs)
20% Travel as required. Your skills
You really enjoy working with minimal structure and you enable change around you. You think and work systematically and logically, and your strong communication and negotiating skills are backed up by technical skills and knowledge. Your skills and experience include:
Experience with contract terms
Experience of at least one software development methodology
Knowledge of Microsoft platform technologies
Expertise in Microsoft Project
Experience in earned value reporting.
You will probably have a Bachelor's degree in Business or a technology-related field, and we'd really like it if you are a Project Management Institute certified Project Management Professional. You're likely to have at least five years of experience in managing teams, as well as large-scale and complex programs and projects. In the News
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Phoenix || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Phoenix, AZ ||Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Manager, Developer, Supply, Cloud, Cisco, Management, Technology, Operations