The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity
is a constantly changing and evolving challenge - one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity
, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
Job DescriptionRole Overview
As the Manager, Financial Services Operations, you will be responsible for improving the quality and efficiency of processing and service delivery. In this role, you will also be tasked with increasing the knowledge and utilization of retirement product features and functionality within the DST Retirement Solutions BPO organization.Responsibilities
- Work with the BPO management team, interpret key business metrics to identify and prioritize quality and efficiency improvement opportunities.
- Engage Business Solutions Analyst, Product Development, Change Control and Project Management resources to create and implement system and workflow enhancements.
- Develop and maintain a DST RS BPO development inventory. This should include solutions needed for all DST RS BPO functional teams as well as Boston Financial support groups (Financial Control, Front End Services, Corporate Compliance, Core Processing, NSCC Services).
- Engage BPO management team to identify subject matter experts (SME) to participate in key phases of the product development lifecycle (Scope, Design, BAT) for projects that are needed by the BPO and/or its clients.
- Participate in DST Product planning meetings to understand and influence priorities of the BPO and its clients.
- Ensure that workflows and procedures are documented for all functional teams. Create and oversee governance that ensures periodic review of existing documentation and addition of new documentation when necessary.
- Educate management team on product enhancements and current features/functionality to increase knowledge and utilization.
- Collaborate and develop end user testing strategy for BPO or BPO client sponsored projects.
- Single point of contact for DST development teams in regards to BETA testing for BPO sponsored projects.
- Complete all data mining for projects to ensure clean testing environment.
- Facilitate timely testing to ensure BPO readiness for new enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years of work-related experience, or a Master's degree and 4 years of work-related experience, or 8 years equivalent work-related experience.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within Defined Contribution recordkeeping and administration operational groups.
- Experience with multiple DC plan types, plan document provisions, and compliance services.
- Experience managing professional individual contributors and/or leading supervisors of a support team.
- Experience participating in the interview/selection process, providing training and mentorship, offering career development guidance, and managing performance.
- Ability to adapt plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges within a functional area; defines department's operating standards.
- Assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Ability to plans and prioritize work to meet department commitments aligned with company goals and financial responsibilities.
Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at for assistance.