HighPoint Digital, Inc. is seeking to hire a talented MicroStrategy Administrator to provide MicroStrategy platform support for the CFTC user community, with a goal of the MicroStrategy platform having a reduced impact on the current production environment. EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or IT preferred.
- Six years of experience as MicroStrategy Administrator in installing, configuring and setting up MicroStrategy system at enterprise level.
- Experience in analysis, design and implementation of BI applications using MicroStrategy product suite.
- Experience with MicroStrategy Intelligence Server, MicroStrategy Desktop, MicroStrategy Architect and MicroStrategy Web in configuring, developing the system as well as in maintaining it at the enterprise level as a MicroStrategy Administrator.
- Experience as MicroStrategy Developer.
- Experience with MicroStrategy Query trouble shooting, Performance Tuning using Very Large Data Base (VLDB) settings.
- US citizenship required as per potential clearance requirements.
- NACI background check required.
- Acting as MicroStrategy expert to advice customers on best practices in deploying MicroStrategy.
- Creating functional and technical requirements as an input to application design business solution components and prototypes.
- Delivering high quality business intelligence solutions to our internal customers.
- Developing business intelligence applications for data analysis optimized for the best performance and scalability requirements using MicroStrategy.
- Interacting with business leaders to understand business strategy, conditions, and being able to frame problems.
Regularly required to sit for extended periods up to 80% of the time; frequently required to move about to access file cabinets and use office equipment such as PC, copier, fax, telephone, cell phone, etc.
Occasionally required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 10 lbs
Specific vision abilities required by this job include use of computer monitor screens up to 80% of time
Individual s primary workstation is located in an office area
The noise level in this environment is low to moderate
Please no Corp-to-Corp or 1099 candidates; this position is W-2 only
We are unable to sponsor H1B applicants for this role
US citizenship required as per potential clearance requirements
Relocation will not be offered
Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation If you encounter any problems while applying for a position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HighPoint is a growth-oriented firm that provides a unique, differentiated employee culture relative to our Federal market peers. We leverage this growth-oriented and employee-focused culture to attract and retain a higher grade of talent than our peers to be an employer of choice.
HighPoint helps government agencies elevate the citizen experience (CX) by improving the touchpoints through which citizens interact with government. We were founded in 2006 by Ben Lanius with the spirit of transforming how agencies connect with and empower citizens to deliver on mission-critical objectives.
At HighPoint, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We support and modernize our federal customer s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
HighPoint is privately held with 350 passionate employees across offices and locations in Indianapolis, Indiana; Baltimore, Maryland; and Reston and Herndon, Virginia.
#CJ HighPoint Digital, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or veteran status. HighPoint Digital, Inc. will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with HighPoint s legal duty to furnish information.