Who We Seek:
* Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
* Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
* Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
* Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
Lead business intelligence solution architecture, design, development, implementation and administration for a mid-sized federal client across a complex data landscape. Act as a team member for the development of technical and functional requirements leveraging multiple artifacts and documentation throughout an iterative, Agile development lifecycle. Leverage strong conceptual and technical knowledge of MicroStrategy V9.4.1 - 10.3 architecture, software components, design, development, and integration best practices to develop impactful BI solutions. Participate in requirements gathering discussions and collect the appropriate level of detail required to and drive towards immediate technical results to solve client problems. Provide conceptual and technical knowledge thought leadership of MicroStrategy 9.4.1 architecture, software components, design, development and integration best practices across development work stream.
What You Need:
* Achieved MicroStrategy Certified Engineer, Platform Administrator, Project Design, Report Developer, Administrator, Technical Bootcamp and related qualifications are required
* 6+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing MicroStrategy 9.4.1 - 10.3 dashboard solutions from development to production environments
* Experience conducting data profiling, metadata modeling, interactive/dynamic dashboards development, and leveraging all visualization and functionality options available in tool
* Experience demonstrating expert use of MicroStrategy development tools including Architect, Desktop, Web, Mobile, Object Manager, Enterprise Manager and Command Manager
* Experience leading data analysis, metadata modelling and evaluation of new Business Intelligence technologies, features and products to synthesize innovative production solutions
* Experience installing, upgrading, administering, maintaining and troubleshooting MicroStrategy product suite software components to tune and optimize performance
* Experience applying SDLC best practices in a consulting environment with demonstrated ability to quickly decipher, analyze, translate and prototype MicroStrategy solutions in Agile development sprints
* Ability to demonstrate excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
* Ability to be a self-starter and multi-task across fast-paced IT and business environments
* Ability to work full-time on-location at agency job site in Washington, DC
* Ability to obtain a government public trust security clearance
* Ability to join company as W2 employee required
* U.S. citizen or green card work authorization required
* Bachelor's degree required
* Educational background in computer science, information management, engineering and related fields encouraged; advanced degree in related subjects optional
* Ability to develop solutions across multiple databases including Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle, Netezza and Microsoft Access strongly preferred
* Ability to develop solutions across multiple platforms including Linux, Windows OS and WebLogic strongly preferred
* Ability to successfully interact with business and IT customers and manage across work streams
* Ability to demonstrate effective verbal and writing communication skills with IT and business audiences
* Ability to develop/present information during client meetings and development presentations
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.