ALTEK Information Technology, Inc. is currently recruiting for:
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 6 Months +
In this role, the candidate will:
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather functional requirements, develop Business Intelligence (BI) solution architecture, design dashboards and adhoc reports.
• Lead the design and implementation of MicroStrategy BI software, including integration with required relational databases and big data platform and all associated processes.
• Collaborate and work with end users to ensure that data and reports meet their business needs.
• Create custom APIs that allow third-party systems to utilize the product's functionality and integrate the product with enterprise portals and applications
• Design and monitor end-user reporting tools and systems, ensuring reports are accurate and up-to-date.
• Provide training and support to development team members and external customers.
In order to be successful in this role, we expect that qualified candidates will bring the following skills, experience, and attributes to the job:
• Software Architecture, Development, Strategy and Leadership
• 8+ years of experience in MicroStrategy developing and integrating MicroStrategy solutions with open-source, home-grown and commercial technologies – in particular building near-time applications
• Expertise in schema design and performance tuning
• Strong experience in MicroStrategy product suite, including Web, Mobile SDK customization and configuration
• Must have a strong understanding in the integration of Impala and MicroStrategy and should know how to architect MicroStrategy on Big Data platform
• Hands on experience in writing complex SQL using Hive and Impala
• Embed analytical applications in external web portals, customize security, and change the look and feel of web and mobile applications
• Extensive experience in developing MicroStrategy reports, Cubes, Advanced Dashboards & visualizations
• Ability to effectively communicate information, both verbally and written, to end users and executive management, understanding when to speak up and deliver an assertive message in support of the project
• MicroStrategy 10.4 Architect or Developer
• Usher security configuration is a plus
***For immediate consideration PLEASE send all resumes to the recruiter listed below with (19-00130) in the subject line of your email.
Recruiter: Neerja Limsay
241 East 4th St, # 205 Frederick, MD, 21701