4-6 years of relevant experience
- 7+ plus years of experience in defining solution architecture for large enterprise applications using Java M EE,
SpringBoot,Restrul/SOA Webservices (SOAP and REST), ESBs, Open Source products, and strong working knowledge of
SOA, SOAP, WSDE, Service Orchestration, Business Process Choreography, BPEL, Spring MVC and JSON. Transaction
Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, DAO, etc.
- Strong command on lava/I2EE concepts and Microservices Architecture and current industry trends.
- Experience in implementing Webservices Security using W5-Security, SAML, Kerberos and integrating with Identity
provides, LDAP and ADFS.
Spring Boot • Strong knowledge on design and integration patterns specially in applications involving Portals/SSD, legacy applications,
BM Applications, external partners using ESB.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
- Timely creation of appropriate technical artifacts e.g. Application Architecture, Solution Design Documents, etc.
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams
that deliver quality services.