Job Title: Microservices Developer/Lead
* Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
* Architect, design, code, and implement next-generation modern digital web applicationswith Java/JEE technologies
*Contribute to the Design and develop high-quality software for large scale Java/Spring Batch/Micro-service Applications
* Architect and design solutions which incorporate iterative development methodology and deliver working software in each sprint
* Experience designing, developing and deploying Microservices to either in-house or cloud architecture using SOA
* Experience developing high concurrency, high-performance applications that are database-intensive and have interactive, browser-based clients.
* Strong background in asynchronous patterns and multithreaded programming
* Strong background with multi-threading, event-based software architecture
* Strong experience with Spring and Front-End Technologies (NodeJS, Zookeeper, etc)
* Proficiency in Core Java (JDK 8), J2EE, ANSI SQL, XML, Spring, Hibernate & Rest services.
* Strong Database concepts, both relational and NoSQL (Mongo, Cassandra, Redis, etc)
* Good understanding of DevOps (Git, CI tools, Sonar, Dockers & Vagrant scripts etc)
* Containerized development and deployment experience
* Experience in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, etc)
* Strong Problem solving and analytical skills (especially around the areas of performance, scalability on the above-mentioned technologies)
* Strong Experience in eCommerce domain
* Good understand or working experience on Hystrix