We hope you are staying safe. We are hiring a Microservices Developer to join our Digital Engineering team. The person needs to have a strong front end Technology and Leadership Skills
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
What will you do?
As Microservices Developer, you will interface with several disciplines as well as outside partners & vendors towards the creation of a unified customer facing experience.
What are we looking for?
- 4 + years with Java, Microservices, CI/CD, Jenkins, Spring, Cloud technologies, Mobile technologies, TDD, BDD
- General knowledge of tracking and management of deliverables in JIRA
- Deep experience in java Spring boot, PCF PaaS platform.
- Experience of Information Security Education, Awareness and Training is highly desired.
- Deep, comprehensive technical understanding with Cloud, data center, networking and end user technologies.
- Experience in DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Thorough understanding of distributed systems architecture and exposure to multiple technical disciplines including:
- Unix, Linux and Windows
- Databases (Oracle and SQL)
- High-Availability, Redundancy, Clustering, Disaster Recovery, Load Balancing
- Hardware platforms and Networking
- IBM Technology stack