This international client is headquartered in N. Dallas and is a recognized employer of the Dallas-Fort Worth marketplace. They are hiring a Microsoft Azure .NET Developer. This company is a global leader in providing innovative products and services to their customers. They have proven track record, a history of innovation and cutting-edge Web Solutions.
If Microsoft Web technology solutions are your passion, and you're looking for a joining a highly talented peers in a fun corporate culture, then our client is the place for you! Their dedication to employees, clients, partners, and customers has resulted in tremendous growth!
Your day-to-day Development role will:
- Perform Application and Web development utilizing Azure Cloud Technologies (PaaS, IaaS), Microsoft SQL, and No SQL, C#, .NET eCommerce environment.
- Ability to design and architect cloud applications using latest Microsoft technologies.
- Perform complex systems analysis and programming tasks that require advanced techniques in the forefront of technology.
- Provide program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Act as a mentor for other staff by providing technical advice and consultation on complex analysis and programming applications.
- Review and evaluate feasibility studies and prepare recommendations based on in-depth knowledge of the problem and capabilities of potential approaches.
- Provide analytical support in the conceptualization, development and implementation of multiple, interlinked systems and programs.
- You will be interacting with business customers, IT personnel and members of the IT management team daily.
We can get you an interview, If You Have:
- 7-10+ years of Information Technology experience.
- 4+ .Net 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, and various Microsoft web technologies performing analysis, design, and programming experience, implementing web solutions.
- 2+ Years experience Microsoft SQL/Stored Procedures
- 2+ Years of Microsoft Azure development experience
- Knowledge and experience in programming and customizing within an eCommerce environment.
- Experience in creating Microsoft based applications in a web environment with SQL database backend
- Any of the following Technical skills are desired:
- No SQL
- Identity & Access Management
- Cloud Capacity Planning
- Monitoring Cloud Applications, Logging
- HTML5 and CSS3
- IoT experience is a big Plus
- Native mobile technology iOS and Android a plus
- Big Data analysis a plus
- Experience in working with users to define their business requirements
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field from an accredited university.
Why you'll love working at our client:
- You'll work with an Outstanding group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere!
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle.
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America.
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance-based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and indicate job title. U.S. citizens and US Permanent residents are encouraged to apply. You must pass a background check, drug test, education verification, and employment verification before starting this assignment. If you feel you do not have all the qualifications to fit this position, please forward this to a friend or co-worker.
We would like to thank everyone who submits his or her resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. r2 Technologies offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits, is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a smoke free & drug free workplace.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about r2 Technologies at www.r2now.com.