Currently, we have an opening for Microsoft 365 designer in Springfield, Illinois for our direct Client. Position details are given below. Please go through the requirement and apply.
Title: Microsoft 365 designer
Duration: 12+ Months (with possibility of extension)
Location: Springfield, Illinois
DESCRIPTION OF SUPPLIES AND SERVICES
SUPPLIES AND/OR SERVICES REQUIRED:
The Microsoft 365 designer's responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing Microsoft 365 Teams and Sharepoint, and
- extensive technical work in the Office 365 ecosystem (Outlook Client, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc ).
- Microsoft 365 Designer candidates must demonstrate their experience by submitting a resume and a narrative description of the candidate's previous experience.
- Must have experience within the last 12 months designing and implementing Microsoft Teams.
- Must have experience within the last 12 months designing and implementing Microsoft SharePoint.
- Must have experience performing an on premise SharePoint to SharePoint online conversion, with SharePoint 2010 experience included.
- Must have experience designing and implementing Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance settings for Teams and SharePoint.
- Must have architecture experience with Microsoft 365 and Azure.
- Must currently hold in good standing one of the following certifications (provide certificate copy):
a) Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert,
b) Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate,
c) Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate,
d) Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), or
e) Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).