Kforce has a client in search of a Microsoft Access Developer in Los Angeles, CA.
The Microsoft Access Database Systems Analyst will develop, assess and analyze business and system database needs, exploring alternative options and providing consulting services to management. The candidate prepares high level and detailed technical specifications and workflow diagrams. This person works collaboratively with the management team to determine best mix of development, interfacing applications and solutions to meet business requirements and project objectives. Typical project scope is small to large database development or maintenance database projects. Emphasis for this project is on Microsoft Access Database experience, VBA/SQL and the ability to integrate with Microsoft Excel.
* Microsoft (MS) Access 2016 or higher developer experience
* Experienced in MS Excel spreadsheet development and analysis
* Relational database design
* Advanced VBA programming
* Advanced Form creation for adds, edits, deletions
* Advanced reporting creation
* Knowledge of importing and linking various sources of data such as Excel and Access
* SQL knowledge
* Ability to create web application using Microsoft Access
* Ability to create send emails via a VBA application
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.