Work you'll do
The Azure Developer will be a key member of our project software development teams with responsibility across analysis, design, development, test and deployment phases of the software development lifecycle targeting the Microsoft Azure platform.
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy, Architecture & Transformation, Cloud Native & Application Development, APIs & Integration, Platforms & Infrastructure, and Cloud Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• Expert knowledge of foundational application related Azure services - containerized compute, storage, identity and access management, integration, mobile & web.
• 10+ years' experience and deep expertise in the Software Development Lifecycle as applied to Azure service deployments including cross cutting concerns such as exception handling, logging and monitoring, DBPaaS, access & identity implementation.
• Deep expertise in at least one programming language relevant to Azure application development, preferably C#.NET; JAVA considered.
• Expert knowledge of agile development practices and associated disciplines such as CI/CD, Git, Kanban.
• Solid working knowledge of SQL and associated database concepts.
• AZ-900 Fundamentals certification.
• Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
• Specialty Azure development skills and associated services & languages - Python, R, Scala.
• Additional Azure certifications (Associate, Expert, Specialty)
• Additional certification across other platforms like AWS and Google Cloud Platform Developer (Associate or Professional level) certification etc.
• Working knowledge of data modeling, analytics, data mining and machine learning