Work you'll doCloud Engineering:
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
Deloitte is an industry leader in our clients' Digital transformations. We recognize that the backbone enabling our clients' highest aspirations for analytics and cognitive solutions is next-gen Cloud infrastructure. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions. We want talent who is ready to innovate cloud services and empower our clients to leap frog forward in their technical capabilities. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Cloud technologies to deliver next-Gen Cloud solutions. We embrace the tech pioneer mindset and always enable our talent to keep their skills evolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is evolving.
Cloud has transformed the way technology enables the business. It represents a radical shift in how IT services are obtained, used, and managed. Companies are navigating through the various cloud options and deciding between private, public, or a combination across different and dynamic provider ecosystems. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers. Work you'll do:
The Microsoft Azure & Technology Platforms Lead
will be a key member of the Cloud Native & Application Development team with responsibility to advise clients across advise, build and operate phases of cloud enablement where targeting the Microsoft Technology ecosystem with Azure at the core. Main Responsibilities
Essential Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Provides expert advice to multiple clients on leading practices and key developments within the Microsoft technology ecosystem.
- Supports solution architects and account leadership in qualifying, shaping and closing client proposals and ensuring highest quality standards of proposal submission.
- Originates innovative go to market strategies either across industry or within a specific industry vertical.
- Maintains an appropriate client relationship with key stakeholders within relevant IT domains (e.g. infrastructure, enterprise architecture, cyber security)
- Mobilizes proposal development teams to ensure an optimal mix of SMEs and relevant disciplines.
- Contributes to practice development through consistent Microsoft Technology platform learning.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the public cloud solutions architect community.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- 15+ years of technical experience in full lifecycle technology implementation from ideation to delivery / operation.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Technology Platform and related services with a major focus on Azure cloud including enterprise application solution and integration design.
- Solid experience in client facing communications to CxO level.
- Extensive business development experience to drive or support proposal development including innovation / value proposition, pricing models and delivery approach.
- Expert knowledge of scaled agile development practices and associated disciplines such as SAFe, CI/CD, Git, Kanban.
- AZ-900 Fundamentals certification.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Specialty Azure development skills and associated services & languages - Python, R, Scala.
- Industry specific experience.
- Additional Azure certifications (Associate, Expert, Specialty)
- Additional certification across other platforms like AWS and Google Cloud Platform Developer (Associate or Professional level) certification etc.
- Working knowledge of data modeling, analytics, data mining and machine learning
How you'll grow:
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits:
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture:
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship:
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips:
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.