Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy & Transformation, Cloud Native & Application Development, API's & Integration, Cloud Migration, Platforms & Infrastructure, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
Deloitte is an industry leader in our client's Digital transformations. We recognize that the backbone enabling our client's highest aspirations for analytics and cognitive solutions is next-gen Cloud infrastructure. From cloud consulting, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions. We want talent who is ready to innovate cloud services and empower our clients to leap frog forward in their technical capabilities. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Cloud technologies to deliver next-Gen Cloud solutions. We embrace the tech pioneer mindset and always enable our talent to keep their skills evolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is evolving.
Cloud has transformed the way technology enables the business. It represents a radical shift in how IT services are obtained, used, and managed. Companies are navigating through the various cloud options and deciding between private, public, or a combination across different and dynamic provider ecosystems. Our employees are empowered to think outside of the box and provide innovative solutions to our customers.Work you'll do:
The Azure Developer will be a key member of our project software development teams with responsibility across analysis, design, development, test and deployment phases of the software development lifecycle targeting the Microsoft Azure platform.Main Responsibilities:
Essential Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Supports solution architects in problem analysis and solution design, advising teams on appropriate Azure service selection.
- Designs & develops solution artifacts per technical and functional requirements.
- Contributes key input to agile sprint cycles and quality reviews.
- Creates test plans and scripts as required " unit, integration, system test.
- Performs codebase maintenance and quality checks.
- Originates and maintains solution documentation.
- Supports the configuration, deployment and execution of CI/CD pipelines in alignment with SDLC methodologies.
- Contributes to practice development through consistent Azure platform learning.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the public cloud solutions architect community.
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Expert knowledge of foundational application related Azure services " containerized compute, storage, identity and access management, integration, mobile & web.
- 5+ years experience and deep expertise in the Software Development Lifecycle as applied to Azure service deployments including cross cutting concerns such as exception handling, logging and monitoring, DBPaaS, access & identity implementation.
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language relevant to Azure application development, preferably C#.NET; JAVA considered.
- Expert knowledge of agile development practices and associated disciplines such as CI/CD, Git, Kanban.
- Solid working knowledge of SQL and associated database concepts.
- AZ-900 Fundamentals certification.
- Travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Specialty Azure development skills and associated services & languages " Python, R, Scala.
- Additional Azure certifications (Associate, Expert, Specialty)
- Additional certification across other platforms like AWS and Google Cloud Platform Developer (Associate or Professional level) certification etc.
- Working knowledge of data modeling, analytics, data mining and machine learning
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.