Who we are:
Albany International Corp. is a global manufacturer of advanced materials for the paper industry as well as a supplier of highly engineered composite parts for the aerospace industry. With our 120+ year history of leadership in innovation and manufacturing, Albany International has grown to be the world's largest manufacturer of consumable Paper Machine Clothing used in the manufacture of paper. Join us as we grow and invest in new businesses and continue our focus on providing unparalleled value to our Papermaking customers.
The MS Business Intelligence Developer will work with key stakeholders, analysts, and end users to turn business data into meaningful dashboards, visualizations, reports, and other applications across Albany International's business units. This position could be based anywhere in the US, either in one of our facilities or as a telework opportunity.
* Data analysis and management reporting, utilizing software to generate metrics, data discovery applications, dashboards, and scorecards.
* Provide exemplary troubleshooting, technical guidance and general direction to clients and perform in a consulting and/or advisory capacity while meeting client service satisfaction expectations.
* Maintain documentation, test plans, code repository, tools, etc.
* Create and maintain standards for compliance as necessary, or required.
* Reverse commute to the New Hampshire seacoast area or work from home! Top notch benefits program including generous 401(k) match, vacation time, sick time, personal days, flexible schedule and strong commitment to work/life balance.
Safety and Procedures of the MS Business Intelligence Developer Position
* Follow all publicized safety policies/procedures applicable to the job
* Use appropriate PPE that has been identified on the Hazard Analysis for the department/role
* Attend and participate in all safety training, safety meetings, audits and Behavior Based Safety programs assigned
* Report all safety hazards observed. If capable, correct the safety hazard identified
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or equivalent work related experience.
* Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Experience working with Microsoft Excel; SharePoint Excel Services; SQL Server 2012 -- 2016 Analysis Services, and Reporting Services
* Knowledge of SQL to author optimized queries.
* Experience with enterprise ERP systems. Experience with SAP is a plus.
* Ability to learn and deploy new technologies and concepts.
* Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
* Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* As a Department of Defense Contractor we are required to hire US Persons only.
Preferred Knowledge of:
* Analytical software such as MS Power BI, Tableau, Cognos, or equivalent
* Complex SQL queries using CTE's or Store Procedures
* Visual Studio SQL Server Data Tools, including SSAS Tabular Model authoring, and DAX
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled