STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has multiple openings for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer. These positions are based in Dearborn, MI for a large Fortune 500 Automotive firm. Please note that these project assignments are with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. These positions are expected to be long term. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
Purpose and Need:
- Seeking an MS Dynamics CRM Developer who is part of an agile development team, working on the implementation and support of a customized and integrated Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution within the enterprise.
Description of Duties:
- Configure and coordinate development of the system to meet the business needs
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities
- Provide on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Assist with technical support and incident problem solving
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) within all aspects of CRM software to include technical requirements, system configuration, user requirements, and system upgrades
- Assist with business analyses during product release management
- Assist with the evaluation of new technologies to integrate into CRM.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations
- Lead and/or participate in analysis sessions to determine application requirements for new CRM implementations
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports
- Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications
- Perform data migration activities
- 5+ years experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C# Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Anjali.firstname.lastname@example.org and /or contact at 248.712.6734. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name Microsoft Dynamics Developer
Corporate Overview of STG:
Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients global IT needs.