Looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer to develop and maintain Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, Business Intelligence, and data warehouse solutions.
• Design and develop automated ETL solutions using SSIS between various company and third-party systems
• Create data entities and extensions to D365 FO, including and integration mappings
• Build the Dynamics 365 FO forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the company needs for an interface
• Resolve technical issues with servers, authentication, SQL and other related technologies to Dynamics 365 FO
• Support the application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code
• Database design and development, including a renewal of an existing high-use reporting database, keeping compatibility with existing systems and reporting, but utilizing advanced database features and more efficient data aggregation methods
• Must have Bachelor's Degree in a technology related discipline.
• At least 7 years experience of database design and development
• At least 5 years experience in Dynamics AX or 2 years experience in Dynamics 365 FO
• At least 5 years of experience in automating data transformation/pull processes
• At least 5 years of design and development of reporting solutions using SQL Server
• At least 5 years experience of report writing using a graphical report writer
• Strong SQL development skills (T-SQL)
• Query and SSIS optimization (performance monitoring, SQL Profiler, execution plan analysis)
• Strong experience in pulling data from various/diverse systems into SQL
• Strong experience in Visual Studio 2012 and TFS
• X++ object-oriented language proficiency
• Advanced C# .NET preferred
• Experience in retail a plus
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to problem solve
• Strong communication and documentation skills
• Must be able to manage multiple development efforts, for multiple internal customers
• Must be able to make informed and independent decisions
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests.
PeopleWare offers its contractors health, dental, and vision insurance, along with a 401(k) plan with a matching contribution. For more information please visit our website: www.PeopleWareStaffing.com
- We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.
- No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
- US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.