Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, SmartCEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide. Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Assignment Name: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Analyst
Work Location: 2 Metrotech, New York, NY 11201
Duration: 12+ Months
Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
- Deep know-how and proven record of Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation life-cycle (participated in at least two implementations);
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM, Online);
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts (i.e. Configuration, Customization, Workflow, Integration etc.);
- Experience developing and employing functional project artifacts (Solution Designs, Use Cases, User Stories, Requirements Definitions, Process Definitions, User interface Design);
- Experience working with formal SDLCs, business analysis methodologies and major project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.);
- Experience using standard project tools including Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint.
If interested, please forward a current copy of your resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 973-272-4205