: Sparks Group has partnered up with a leading Association in Washington DC to find a qualified MS Dynamics CRM Web Developer. This association is intending on hiring this person directly, but until they do, this is a contract role, and it is a long term job.
The Dynamics CRM Web Developer creates, implements and maintains solutions in Dynamics CRM. He/ She participates in development and improvement of current Microsoft Dynamics CRM, O365, and other business platforms. This position works with the AVP, IT on the implementation of innovative technologies and primarily supports our Mental Health Aid First Aid program. He or she plays a key role in maintaining and creating new solutions in Dynamics CRM, coordinating/resolving support tickets, upgrade initiatives, developing new and maintaining existing workflows and plugins within Dynamics CRM.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug the new and existing portals solution using .NET and ADX Studio or Dynamics CRM Portal for external user access.
- Serve as technical expert on ADX Studio/Dynamics CRM Portal web development projects.
- Support, maintain, and document the custom web application functionality implemented in Dynamics CRM.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise code as needed.
- Prototype, refine, test, and debug web applications to meet internal and external users need.
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM Online 2016/Dynamics 365.
- Experience with ASP.NET and CRM solution development.
- Knowledge of and experience with the latest versions of ADX Studio or Dynamics 365 CRM Portals.
- Knowledge/hands-on experience writing Dynamics CRM .NET/C# plug-ins from scratch and technical architecture experience.
- Handles multiple project responsibilities simultaneously to prioritize work and resolve technical emergencies as they may occur
- Protects the organization by keeping information confidential
- Ability to capture business requirements and create system design documentation
- Ability to do Dynamics CRM system configurations, create/update workflows in Dynamics CRM for new or current requirements
- Ability to administer SQL database, maintain user CRM profiles and maintain the CRM enhancements (workflows, solutions etc.)
- Ability to perform data uploads from external data sources to Dynamics CRM using SSIS or other related tools
- Ability to conduct end user training
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical job experience
- 4+ years' working experience with Dynamics CRM (365 online, 2016, 2015, 2013)
- 3+ years managing CRM technology projects, understanding business requirements, designing and configuring forms, developing workflows, importing data into Dynamics CRM from external sources, reports and dashboards and troubleshooting application bugs
- Dynamics CRM certification desired
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.