Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM and .NET Developer
- Have exp. writing code in C# .NET for Dynamics
- Have exp. writing web services for Dynamics
Role and Responsibilities
- Strong development skills with all aspects of Dynamics CRM, and/or Sales, Customer Service, and Fields Services module.
- Develop solutions for the enterprise which integrate with third party hosted SAS solutions and products like SalesForce, NetSuite as well as internal production systems through variety methods such as Web Sockets, Web Services, WebAPI.
- Be a key contributor in DevOps process through full SDLC using Agile process, CI/CD Pipeline.
- Support production systems as related to code rollout and issues escalated by users and internal NOC on as needed basis finding bugs and release patching as needed.
- Strong understanding and experience developing WCF and Web API endpoints for various bindings, security profiles, and contracts in .NET.
- Strong JQuery knowledge, and expertise with front end development frameworks like React, Angular or other similar frameworks.
- Solid understanding of OOP and tiered architecture development.
- Strong database concepts and development experience on SQL Server, SQL Azure.
- Strong tooling experience with Visuals Studio.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns to apply to given problem domain.
- Experience and deep knowledge of .NET Framework CLR, CTS and related concepts such as Generics, Delegates, AppDomain, and Unmanaged Interoperability for developing Windows desktop and Server based OS applications.
- Ability to write and optimize SQL Stored Procedures, and create solutions using SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
- Experience building applications for Android OS, iOS and general mobile development.
- Experience with cloud development using services in PaaS and Serverless compute in Azure and configuration and deployment in Azure Resource Manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5-10 Years work experience in the required skills above.
Primus Software Corporation
T (678) 666.4401