This role will support our client's Microsoft Great Plains Infrastructure and Application including end user support
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide administration and support for main GP Infrastructure
- Identify improvements and innovations to increase efficiency and performance of GP
- Maintain SQL backend including highly available SQL cluster
- Candidate must be flexible to support needs of the department. Off hours and weekend support should be taken into consideration.
- Experience with Microsoft Dexterity programming language
- Experience with SQL (SSIS, SSRS)
- Experience with third party applications including Mekorma, Multi-Entity Management, eConnect, Nolan
- Experience with PaperSave Document Management
- Previous accounting experience highly preferred
- Support end user issues
- Monitor and track incidents and trouble calls in a service desk ticketing system in support of the incident and problem management process; recognize high priority tickets and take action within the expected response time.
- Monitoring of infrastructure and responding to alerts within the environment.
- Must be able to deliver projects on time and adhere to deadlines.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changing priorities.
- 10 + years of experience supporting and implementing Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains on-premise
- 5 + years of experience with SQL
- Fundamental knowledge of knowledge of network connectivity and troubleshooting techniques for GP communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills that promote a positive team environment and the support of international teams.
- Familiar with PowerShell scripting and automation of admin functions.
Marcum Search LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.