Job Title: Microsoft Engineer Support
Job Category: Infrastructure/Cloud
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Role : Microsoft Engineer Support
VLink is seeking to hire a Microsoft Information Protection Support Engineer in the McLean VA area. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting infrastructure components and application backend software on a highly-visible, cyber-security project with a large financial services organization. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a CGI Cyber Security project, in a high impact part of a global bank.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Set up and configure Microsoft Information Protection (AIP) global label policies
- Configure and manage AIP templates
- Experience with integrating infrastructure components and application monitoring tools
- Capture Build and Release Notes
- Develop Product Deployment and Operation Instructions; fully document installation and configuration process
- Translate requirements into low level design
- Work with technical groups to support Titus Migration and DLP, eDiscovery, O365 integration planning and implementation
- Monitor and document System, Network and Key utilization and Metrics
- Provide engineering support of infrastructure test activities
- Perform in-depth research and identify sources of production issues related to Microsoft AIP
- Work closely with business in managing day to day issues, resolve user queries; Provide Level 2 support to business users.
- Provide off hours support as needed for maintenance
- Coordination of end-user User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities and technical change management
- Oversee production deployment, software packaging, pre-production validation testing and end-user testing support
- Deliverables include: Low Level Design Documentation, Knowledge Base Materials (FAQs), Support of DR Test, Infrastructure Run Book and Operations Manual
- Should have complex problem solving/debugging skills
- Must be aware of incident/problem management processes
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Knowledge of Windows, Outlook and Office Products
- Experience with Activity Directory including Group Policies
- Demonstrated experience in the building and deployment of infrastructure components and application backend software into controlled environments.
- Familiarity with common encryption algorithms for data-at-rest and data-in motion, PKI, hardware security modules (HSM).
- Basic understanding of cyber security
- Knowledge in security engineering and logical access control
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with targeted milestone deliverables.
- Ability to translate requirements into low-level design.
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities in order to create effective documentation such as Product Deployment and Operation Instructions, etc.
- Experience documenting technical information for support knowledge base.
- Experience providing engineering support of infrastructure test activities.
- Demonstrated experience working in a large, complex (preferably global) environment with team members that are located in multiple physical locations.
- Demonstrated proactive approach to working in a collaborative environment.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in agile environment.
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle.
- Ability to work successfully with varying levels of an organization.
- Titus and Microsoft AD RMS 2+ Years Intermediate
- Systems Administrator / Engineer 5+ Years Senior
- Cryptology experience
- Experience with tools - Hardware Security Modules (HSM), CyberArk, Splunk, Microsoft Information Protection is desired
Recruitment Manager | www.VLinkinfo.com |
Desk: (860) 247 1400 Ext: 117 |
Email: pragya@VLinkinfo.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/pragyal/