Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Overview: The objective of this position is to assist the client’s Desktop Computing Unified Communications group in administrating the current Microsoft Exchange 2013 and Office 365 Hybrid Skype / Lync environment. The position will also provide Tier 2 Outlook support and support of WebEx, Zoom, Electronic Faxing and SharePoint and SharePoint online.
Description: Provide engineering, support and perform technical engineering tasks for the client Microsoft Exchange 2013, Skype and Office 365 environment.
The client is looking for a candidate to perform the following responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
• Manage and monitor Office 365 services and hybrid infrastructure
• Advanced skills managing Exchange/Office 365 using PowerShell
• Lync and Skype for Business Administration
• Lync / Skype for Business Engineering and Design
• Knowledge of Office 365 Teams/Groups/Power BI/OneDrive
• Knowledge of Office 365 Governance and Best Practices
• Knowledge and Experience with SharePoint and SharePoint On-Line
• Knowledge and Experience with Web Conferencing Platforms, especially WebEx, Zoom and Microsoft Teams
• Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow for incident management, Change Tracking and Knowledgebase sharing.
• Ability and experience troubleshooting Microsoft Applications and Servers
• Formulates / defines specifications, develops / modifies / maintains complex systems and subsystems, using vendor engineering releases and utilities for overall operational systems.
• Experience with Internet Information Server
• Understanding of Windows Server 2012 R2
• Understanding of Windows 10
• Understanding of operating system hardening.
• 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory
• Deep knowledge of operating in a large Microsoft Exchange 2013 environment and its interaction with Active Directory
• Ability to produce written documentation when tasked
• Ability to produce written statuses and communication
• Provides technical assistance and advice on complex activities.
• Bachelor’s degree and 10 years’ experience. 4 additional experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A385.