Immediate need for a talented Microsoft Exchange / Lync Engineer with experience in the IT Industry. This is a 6 Months contract to hire position and is located in Richmond, VA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 19-02901
- Experience administering large scale on-premise & cloud based Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 & 2016 and Microsoft Lync 2010 & Skype for Business 2915 environments.
- Experience and knowledge of various types of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 & 2016 and Microsoft Lync 2010 & Skype for Business 2015 messaging transports, clients and API’s.
- Proficient with MX Records, DNS services and Active Directory services and how they support Microsoft collaboration based systems.
- Experience with mixed mode Microsoft Exchange and Lync/Skype hybrid environments is a plus.
- Hands On administration experience with Microsoft Office 365 cloud technologies like Azure, OneDrive, SharePoint Teams, Skype & Lync Audio Conferencing.
- PowerShell experience with the ability to create and modify complex scripts.
- Outlook and Lync client side troubleshooting experience. (Wireshark, MSOffCat, fiddler trace, Outlook logging, Skype for Business Debugger).
- An affinity for technical documentation
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure ADFS or Active Directory DirSync is ideal.
- Experience with any Microsoft Exchange and Skype Federation Gateway services is an asset. 12.
- Experience architecting, designing and building large scale, multi-regional Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Skype environments is an asset
Our client is a leading IT Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.