Solves computer problems and enables computer technology to meet the needs of the organization. Performs system studies to assist organization to realize maximum benefit from investments in equipment, personnel, and business processes. Plans and designs new computer systems or devises ways to apply existing systems resources to additional operations. Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This role is an entry level position and will work closely with the Lync architect to support design, build, testing, and deployment of Lync 2013 infrastructure. Work with Information Assurance to enable compliance with security guidelines and develop IA related documentation. The Lync specialist will also assist in developing OCS to Lync migration strategy and execute the migration users from OCS 2007 R2 to Lync 2013. The Specialist will have demonstrated skills in Microsoft Instant Messaging technologies (OCS, Lync, Skype for Business) as well as Microsoft Windows server. This role requires regular interaction with senior Accenture personnel and potential interaction with senior client personnel.
- Experience deploying/supporting the following technologies
- Lync 2013
- OCS 2007 R2
- Windows Server 2008 and higher
- SQL Server 2008 or higher
- General deployment lifecycle experience
- Strong analytical skills
- General infrastructure knowledge (remote access, networking, client-server)
- General IT knowledge and ability to apply that to daily activities
- Current Microsoft Server certification (MCSA 2012/MCSE 2012/MCITP 2008)
- Security + or CISSP certification or ability to obtain within 60 days
- Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI clearance