Job ID: 2203626 Location:
WASHINGTON , DC , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
Top SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top SecretPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking a Microsoft Network/Server Administrator
to support a large federal government agency. Candidate must have AD Rights Management Services
This position is for Monday through Friday, normal business hours. Employee will be on call to support after-hours and weekend escalations. This role may also allow for a hybrid remote schedule. Description of Duties:
Qualifications Required E xperience & Education
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex network and messaging issues in an enterprise environment.
- Complete standard and emergency changes following established processes.
- Monitor system alerts and perform periodic system health checks.
- Develop and report usage metrics.
- Perform as a subject-matter expert. Make recommendations, participate in requirements development, testing and analysis in pre-production environments.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and agency guidelines. Provide recommendations and inputs for improvement
- Provide training and guidance to other team members.
- Create, develop and enhance technical documentation.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; additional experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- Microsoft Active Directory and Rights Management Service (RMS).
- Windows Server 2012, 2019
- Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server
Desired Experience, Skills, & Attributes
- Active Top Secret Clearance is required.
- Microsoft certifications (MCTS, Exchange, Office 365, Skype for Business, etc.)
- CompTIA Network+, ComTIA Security+
- Microsoft PowerShell scripting
- Experience documenting upgrades, SOPs, and training.
- Experience developing metrics for RMS.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.