Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our clients business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions. Work you'll do
- Provide assessment of "As-Is" current state architecture including the application architecture, data architecture, technical architecture, and integration architecture of Skype for Business (on Premise) and Microsoft Teams and work with stakeholders to develop a path forward to migrate to MS Teams.
- Understand the SaaS capabilities (e.g. O365) so clients can optimize against detailed technical and business requirements.
- Evaluate and design the appropriate "To Be" target state architecture for applications currently in on-premise data center to migrate to the cloud.
- Integrate security requirements into the "To-Be" architectural design meetings and interviews for security risk evaluations, assessments and remediation.
- Identify, confirm, and document the differences between the requirements and what the standard functionality supports. Outline potential solutions to gaps that were identified during the gap analysis process and to finalize the gap resolution based on the to-be processes and any supporting technology applications.
- Determine, document, and recommend options to enable data integration and management between disparate processes, systems and infrastructure, including in the Cloud, and On-premise systems that provide the desired functionality.
- Perform ongoing technology and infrastructure assessments and make recommendations to maximize system performance
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice, our people, ideas, technology and outcomes is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Deloitte's Cloud offering consists of engineers and technical thought leaders who build cloud solutions that help shape the future of global enterprises. Our Cloud team is at the heart of technical solutioning and at the leading edge of product development. Qualifications
• 3+ years' experience with Microsoft O365
• 3+ years' experience with MS Teams
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience with Office 365 strategies/roadmaps and ability to work with diverse teams to Have experience with: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Teams and Power Platform integration with Teams, Retention and Records Management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience developing high-quality applications using .Net and Microsoft technologies including PowerShell
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.