Red River is seeking an Escalation Engineer to join our growing team. The Escalation Engineer / SME is primarily responsible for providing escalation support to all teams at the Service Desk. This position will receive and resolve technical escalations. The Escalation Engineer will be responsible for following and ensuring that the escalation management process is properly executed, including escalation metrics, growth and development of junior engineers as well as the organization's perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. The Escalation Engineer must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to promote growth and development in various technologies. The Escalation Engineer will participate in various areas in escalations, IT Fitness engagements, and product development initiatives.This position can be based out of any Red River office or remote within the United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting, management, and remediation of escalated tickets with the service desk leadership
- Work with various departments throughout the organization to address critical client infrastructure issues
- SME oversight of products and solutions related to your expertise
- Assist in providing escalation metrics and requirements
- Develop and deliver training on various technologies to engineers throughout the company
- Interviewing prospective escalation engineers
- Evaluation and oversight of IT Fitness recommendations
- Participate in presales activities as requested
- Assistance with product development initiatives with the office of the CTO
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience supporting and managing technical issues
- Extensive experience managing\\deploying O365 Solutions
- Auto Pilot
- Azure Active Directory
- Exchange Online
- Compliance and security
- Extensive Experience managing Intune Services
- Has a strong conceptual understanding of various IT technologies
- Possesses strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to motivate the team and make challenging decisions
Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.
Established in 1995, Red River delivers information technology solutions to a worldwide military and civilian customer base and the New England enterprise market including healthcare, financial services and education customers. Red River is ranked the 5th fastest growing company in NH by Business NH Magazine and has demonstrated consistent year over year revenue and employee growth since its inception. With corporate offices in Claremont, NH, Red River has satellite offices in Virginia, Texas and California. EOE M/F/DISABLED/Vet
Red River is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Red River offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an exceptional work environment. If you are ready to join a growing company, please submit your resume and cover letter (required).
COVID Vaccination: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to comply with Red River's COVID vaccination policy (which includes being fully vaccinated to enter a Red River office or attend a Red River event) and, if applicable to the position, government vaccination mandates. Where required, Red River employees must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to applicable vaccination requirements and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more stringent, will take precedence over Red River's vaccination policy. Applicants in need of an exemption due to a sincerely held belief or disability should contact email@example.com.
Red River does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings or otherwise. Placement fees will not be paid to any recruiter unless Red River has an active agreement in place with the recruiter and such a request has been made by the Red River Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Red River Talent Acquisition Team via our Applicant Tracking System. Any unsolicited resumes or other data submitted to Red River in violation of this policy may be used by Red River without obligation to pay any fees of any kind to the recruiter.