AG Consulting Partners is a Redmond based boutique consulting firm that embraces the entrepreneurial spirit to relentlessly deliver an exceptional experience and results for our people and our clients.
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the nation? Do you possess a unique blend of technical administration experience with Office 365 Suite and EMS, strong commitment to impeccable customer service, and ability to drive strategic technology conversations with C-Level decision makers? Do you have previous experience with Office 365 Suite in either a Technical Administration, Solution Architecture, pre-sales or post-sales capacity? If you are looking to be a part of and represent a company that puts its people first, look no further.
This is not a systems admin or engineering role, but one that is customer and product focused. As a Microsoft Office 365 Solution Architect, you will be working remotely with customers and clients of various seniority, painting the vision of how Microsoft would be the best partner to take the customer to where they aspire to be.
- Orchestrate discovery calls and drive strategic technology conversations with customers and their account teams
- Effectively articulate the value and long-term benefit of actively utilizing Office 365 products and services
- Provide pre-sales technical/architectural support and drive successful user adoption
- Educate customers on Office 365 products and provide them real world scenarios of usage
- Build and maintain technical trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of Microsoft products and technologies
- Evangelize current and future Microsoft Office products and technologies including full platform software roadmap
- Experience with Office 365 Suite and EMS in either a technical Administration, Solution Architecture, pre-sales, posts-sales, or training capacity
- 3-5 years Technical Administration or Solution Architecture experience with demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity quotas
- Microsoft Office 365 Planning and Deployment experience with Enterprise customers
- 5+ years of professional experience as a senior technical resource with regular customer interactions
- Comfortable with a constantly changing work process, able to adapt quickly
- Problem-solving and analytical skills are critical for this role
- Knowledge of equivalent on premise technologies (Exchange, SharePoint, Lync / Skype Server, etc.)
- Experience working with Microsoft Partners
- Basic knowledge of DNS and TCP/IP
- Power BI experience is highly valued
- Microsoft Office 365 certified (MCSA) or willing to obtain certification is preferable
We provide excellent benefits to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, PTO, education reimbursement, wellness allowances, community and philanthropic events and flexible career paths.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team of amazing consultants and partners!