LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain... Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders and a kitchen table.
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur. Exciting work you will do:
The Low-code engineer will be responsible for developing applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client's unique requirements.
What you will need:
- Delivering enterprise applications with minimal traditional coding needed
- Working with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Researching and analyzing internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
- Building technology like a software engineer, but faster and smarter using productivity tools
- Strong confidence in leading customer project engagements is essential, but it can be gained in time, too.
- Capture and clearly articulate requirements: work closely with end clients in order to prioritize different working items
- Establish implementation capabilities and limitations, performance requirements and interfaces for the end-user solution
- Deliver efficient solutions using low-code: analyze clients business, systems, and workflow processes and come up with solutions that meet customer's needs
- Carry out solution testing: ensure efficient onboarding processes for new clients; carry out root-cause analysis to develop logical conclusions and suggest alternative configurations
- Overall ownership of solution implementation: be in charge of assigned customer projects, ensuring timely and efficient communication and solutions are delivered to plan
- Coordinate and execute testing, in concert with customers to ensure successful implementation
- Minimum (2) years experience
- Technical Support, specializing in software and problem diagnosis
- Leading and planning technical software implementation processes
- Working with customers to capture and define requirements
- Leading implementation activities
- Knowledge of APIs and experience of software integration
- Agile working practice, structured project management, and communication
- Ability to diagnose application issues and to decide what can be done with low-code instead of traditional coding (80/20 rule)
- Intuitive about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application using drag and drop visual environment
- Familiarity with pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- For more complex applications, experience with front end frameworks (Bootstrap, Materialize) would be useful;
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
- Productivity and performance focus
- Problem-solving skills and solution-oriented attitude
- Cross-functional teams clear communication
- Client-oriented and a collaborative spirit
- Proactivity in automating processes as much as possible;
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market (especially in the low-code field)
- Analytical mind
- Creativity, open-minded attitude
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.