Microsoft Intune is a Microsoft cloud-based management solution that provides for mobile device and operating system management. It aims to provide Unified Endpoint Management of both corporate and BYOD equipment in a way that protects corporate data
System Center Configuration Manager, SCCM is a software management suite provided by Microsoft which allows users to manage Windows based computers. SCCM features remote control, patch management, operating system deployment, network protection and other various services.
Windows Virtual Desktop is a Microsoft Azure-based system for virtualizing its Windows operating systems, providing virtualized desktops and applications in the cloud. It is aimed at enterprise customers rather than at individual users
a. Back-end Infrastructure Management
b. Active Directory / SCCM/Intune Related Management
c. WSUS Administration
d. Group Policy Management
f. Cloud Technologies; Azure, AWS
g. Troubleshooting (Server, DB, Client, etc. issues)
h. Database Management and Reporting
i. Creation and Administration of SCCM and Intune Dashboard Power BI
j. Windows Virtual Desktop creation and Administration
k. New/Future Technologies and Enhancements (Other System Center Products, SCOM, Power Management, Cloud, etc.)
l. Server Patching
m. Desktop Patching
n. AV Support and Updates
o. Review and Test All Patches (Staging/Prod)
p. Manage third party Patch Management
q. Deployments/State - Reporting
RISKS (required by MTA Risk Management)
* May be required to lift and set up servers and desktops. May need to go into tight communication rooms and data closets. May need to go under desks to connect computer equipment. Duration is on premises = working hours + lunch time.
* Whether any work will be performed within 50 feet of track right-of-way (yes)
* Whether the work may involve areas with environmental risks (lead, asbestos) -- substantial or minimal (don't know).
DELIVERABLES & DUE DATES
1. Business Process Flows related to Applications, Windows OS's, Workflows.
2. End-User Engineering Requirements.
3. Test Plans for Imaging, Labs, end-user experience.
4. Test Cases/Scenarios for end-user experience
5. Action Item Logs for the daily tasks and project milestones.
6. Daily, Weekly, Monthly Status Reports.
All source files will be provided to the MTA.
QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* 6+ years of consulting experience designing and delivering Microsoft infrastructure solutions.
* Expert in configuring and using Admin Studio/Install shield, Flexera Application Compatibility pack.
* managing, deploying, and troubleshooting issues for Intune and WVD and Azure AD
* Sound Knowledge on Windows Installer Technologies -MSI Packaging, Tables, Custom Actions, Merge Modules
* Experience in engineering Large Scale Deployment/Migrations of Windows 10 and Office 2016.
* Strong troubleshooting mind-set (i.e. parsing event log, Sysinternals tools, Windows Installer logs etc).
* Experience in creating silent installations for legacy installers and manage the deployment using SCCM and Intunes
* Expert in SCCM Configurations and Application packaging standards.
* Should be good in Scripting language VB Script, Batch Script, PowerShell Scripting.
* Expert in windows 10 servicing and current branch release.
* SCCM 2012 deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting experience.
* Ability to create Advertisement/Collections/Packages/Applications within an SCCM Current Branch environment.
* Full understanding of SCCM 2012 Hierarchy including troubleshooting
* Understanding of Operating System Deployment (OSD) in SCCM 2012/CB
* Creating custom reports with SQL Service Reporting Services in SCCM 2012/CB
* Good to have knowledge on Citrix App DNA.
* Good to have knowledge on Microsoft Deployment Toolkit(MDT).
* Evaluates current procedures and processes for accomplishing objectives and continuously develops and implements improved practices.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Project version 2010 or higher.
* Excellent inter-personal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in a high-pressure environment