State Employees' Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned cooperative with the goal of helping the people in our community. SECU is a growing financial institution committed to providing a full range of high-quality services for our members. In order to follow our motto of 'People Helping People', SECU continues to search for employees who are dedicated to serving others. SECU offers a work environment that is challenging and promotes the success of its employees. SECU also provides competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package, and abundant opportunities for growth.
We are currently in search of an experienced Systems Administrator who is able to handle projects and tasks related to ATM systems configuration and enterprise security. This individual will be part of a skilled technical team that remotely manages the enterprise configuration of ATMs at over 1100 locations throughout the State of North Carolina. Responsibilities include:
- Create packages for operating systems and application deployment using Automation tools.
- Create and monitor reports for inventory and security compliance.
- Participates with application system problem resolution by working with application developers, vendors and internal infrastructure team members to troubleshoot.
- Maintains a comprehensive operating system hardware and software configuration database/library of all supporting documentation to ensure data integrity
- Works with internal infrastructure teams and vendors to resolve issues with hardware and software
- Participates in testing and installing new software releases and application system upgrades
- Participates in the design configuration, problem diagnosis, maintenance, and installation of application systems
- Supports the installation, configuration, and maintenance of ATMs and associated applications
- Anticipate and respond to changing business/technical requirements from multiple business divisions
Requirements for the position are as follows:
- A four-year degree in a computer related field from an accredited college or university. - Experience with packaging and deploying applications. - Expert knowledge of Windows client platform (XP\Windows 7). - Expert knowledge of TCP\IP networking and Active Directory Services. - Experience with Diebold hardware
- Experience with Wincor software
- Experience with scripting (Powershell or VBScript)
No relocation assistance will be provided.
**Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Vet**.