We're seeking a Microsoft SharePoint Developer to support our San Diego based client, a global leader in their industry. It is expected to be a 6-month contract, with possibility of extension. This position will work remotely until onsite work is reinstated.
The Developer will participate in a variety of projects requiring SharePoint and Mendix development skills. Projects may encompass new feature development, integration, migration and support/maintenance. This role requires a high level of customer focus and attention to detail to ensure the needs are clearly defined, communicated, and delivered at or above expectations, while following the best practices. Developer will work independently to elicit, document, and analyze requirements for business process automation migration.
Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Candidates MUST be proficient with Office 365 products, with a focus on SharePoint 2010/2016/SharePoint Online, and related products and technologies such as Power Automate, Flow, Forms, and Planner.
- 5+ years working with Microsoft SharePoint and/or other Microsoft collaboration products.
- 2+ years of experience with Power Automate preferred.
- Experience developing applications using Mendix is preferred.
- Experience in participating in cross-functional project teams' environment.
- Ability to perform in various roles from individual contributor to a leadership role.
- Ability to contribute to planning, organization, and managing of project teams using a structured delivery methodology
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies and IT process frameworks including ITIL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Amazing customer service skills
- Effective communication and mentoring skills
- Ability to build relationships and gain rapport
- Detail-oriented, self-disciplined, efficient in solution delivery
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
Please apply today!