GDIT seeks a Senior Microsoft System Administrator. The selected candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8 or more years of experience administrating and managing servers and systems, specializing in Windows operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and SQL Server.
- Must possess a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) - Server Infrastructure or equivalent.
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides leadership to the Windows Server team, overseeing activities within server imaging, Active Directory management, and SQL Server
- Facilitates incident management as it relates to Active Directory and SQL Server
- Performs advanced troubleshooting of complex system issues
- Works primarily in a virtualized environment.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.