Datanomics, a full service provider of computer consulting services since 1982, is currently seeking for our client an expert level Microsoft System Center Engineer who has excellent InTune experience. You will work from home (100% remote). This is a 6 month, right-to-hire engagement. Client is a publicly traded, multibillion $ provider.
Some of the requirements / activities include:
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft System Center engineering solutions, implementing/rolling out to customers, updating / tweaking to ensure future patch updates are applied as needed based on customer requirements.
- Experience With Win10 solution engineering, implementation and support
- Must have extensive System Center & Intune experience to be considered
- Excellent experience with SCSM, SCCM, SCOM, Orchestrator, SCVMM, and Virtualization technologies.
- Experience working in an IT service delivery organization i.e., familiar with professional services organizations.
- Accustomed to the fast-paced, always dynamic need for attention with multiple clients, at the right location (s) while supporting multiple initiatives (i.e., can triage and prioritize time).
- Microsoft certifications required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Statistics preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future (please no subcontractors).
After you send your resume to email@example.com, feel free to call us at 908-707-8200 Extension 2183.
Datanomics is an equal opportunity employer.