Our client, in the managed services space is looking to add an additional Windows Engineer to their team due to client demand. In this role you will be involved in System administration for Microsoft technologies, SCCM and VMWare. You will provide Level 2 support as part of a team onsite at a client location in San Gabriel CA. 4-5 years' experience is ideal in support of a Window's environment.
- Experience working with Windows 2012R2, 2016, VMware, Hyper-V, Storage Technologies, SCCM
- Production support experience
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation as it relates to server and network topology, equipment, and configuration(s).
- Level 2 Support for problems identified with systems. Will act as an escalation for Level 1 and Level 2 Managed Services support technicians and work with Service Desk personnel on a day to day basis
- Participate in after-hours upgrades, troubleshooting, and/or on-call availability as needed
- Standard system administration duties including server install, System/Application install and patch management, Windows problem determination and resolution, log analysis, etc.
- Provide Infrastructure services in all areas needed: Operating System, directory services, server virtualization using system backup and restore, system and network monitoring, application installation and configuration
- Utilize superior customer service skills
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Candidates should be team players with excellent communication skills and have the ability to manage assignments independently.
- 5 or so years of prior IT experience. Prior experience working for a service provider or consulting firm is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone or in person.
- Demonstrated written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Shows initiative and acts independently to resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and follow through on projects to completion.
- Works effectively both as a team member and independently.
- Effectively utilizes tools to resolve issues and escalates appropriately.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting experience is a must.
- Cloud Computing experience is a highly desirable related to AWS or Azure and Office 365
- CCNA certification a plus
- Ability to work independently, prioritizes existing projects, and proactively determine areas requiring additional attention, monitoring, or maintenance.
- Strong verbal, and written skills Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.