Title: Sr. Security Engineer (PAM) Location: Quincy, MA
Duration: 12+ months
Job Description This candidate will work on a team supporting our mission to provide Privileged Access Management to the organization. This includes integrating with third-party software and on-premises infrastructure to ensure seamless user experience, high availability and stay ahead of the needs of the business. This work will require cross-team communication and functions that could also include automation and process improvement efforts. This position will work with key business units, developers, vendors, and security engineers to help support the future of our Privileged Access Management Program. This person will be responsible for architecting, managing, supporting and providing improvements to all aspects of CyberArk, CA ControlMinder, and Secrets Management to ensure integrity, and availability, authentication, and authorization. Responsibilities include design, impact analysis, data analysis, and creating work effort estimates for new features and fixes.
- The ability to take high-level requirements and translate them into detailed software solutions
- The ability to understand and maintain privileged accounts.
- Experience with Privileged Access Management (PAM) software
- The ability to identify and correct security issues.
- Proven ability to work closely with customer's network and operations team to resolve issues or security concerns of tools/services.
- Proven ability to work with vendors in troubleshooting and resolving issues related to identified security tools
- Practical, "field experience with installing, configuring, and testing PAM solutions.
- Extensive experience working with clients to provide design & architectural guidance and best practice recommendations for safe design, access control policies, and other related security requirements or needs
- Experience with integrating PAM solutions to Splunk and/or IAM tools such as SailPoint.
- Experience integration PAM solutions with multi-factor authenticators, namely PIV cards
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance/investigation to start employment.
- Responsibilities include leading customer engineering teams.
- Work closely with customer delivery managers to prioritize daily tasks.
- Participate in technical meetings with customers' technical specialists.
- Provide Tier 2/3 support for incidents relating to security tools/solutions.
- Continuously improve customers' security deployments and integrate new technologies and services.
Thanks & Regards,
VLink Inc. | Phone: 860-247-1400 X 141
Hartford CT | Framingham MA | Noida | Gurgaon