ALTA IT Services is seeking a Sr. Microstrategy Developer to support our direct client on a contract basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
12+ month contract
Interview mode: Onsite
In this role, the candidate will
- Collaborate with EIS stakeholders to develop functional requirements.
- Design and build complex internal reporting suites using MicroStrategy platform tools.
- Develop business intelligence applications for data analysis optimized for the best performance and scalability requirements using MicroStrategy.
- Deliver high quality business intelligence solutions for our customers
- Lead testing and deployment of the solution to ensure it meets business requirements.
- Take ownership of cross team issues and delivery issues including pro-actively communicating across teams to coordinate activities.
- Interact with customer to understand their feedback and provide assistance and training when and where necessary.
In order to be successful in this role, we expect that qualified candidates will bring the following skills and experience to the job:
- 6+ years of recent, hands-on, MicroStrategy Platform experience, including: Advanced Analytics Reports, Visual Insight Dashboards and Report Services Document creation.
- Fluent in SQL and able to read and write complex queries, views and stored procedures.
- Experience in core Business Intelligence/ Data warehousing technology: RDBMS, Web, Client/ Server, OLAP, etc.
- Experience with Big Data environments (Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience working with capturing reporting on Current and Historical Data.
- Experience working with Transformations, Complex reports, Report Services Documents (Dashboards), Rolling Metrics, Nested Metrics, Relationship Filters, VLDB Properties (multi-pass sql, hints, etc)
- Strong technical and non-technical problem solving skills
- Healthcare Experience a Plus
- Good communication skills required (verbal and written)
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.