Alliance Inspection Management (AiM) is the premier new and pre-owned vehicle inspection partnership in North America that combines breakthrough technology with deep industry experience to provide a trustworthy, independent bridge between buyers and sellers. We offer a comprehensive range of vehicle inspection services to verify the condition of new, off-lease and fleet vehicles and other properties at vehicle assembly plants, rail yards, ports, customers’ homes, dealers and auctions.
Due to its success and excellent service, AiM is rapidly growing and its IT Division now seeks an IT .NET Developer responsible for building .NET applications using .NET/VB/C#, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
The candidate will have the opportunity to interact with multiple levels of the AiM organization. The role requires a detailed oriented individual that thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys multi-tasking.
AiM offers a fast paced and exciting work environment that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and outside the box thinking.AiM offers a collaborative and exciting work environment that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and outside the box thinking.
** This role is temporarily
remote due to the pandemic**Essential Job Functions:
- Contribute to the success of existing and evolving software and services, utilizing a wide range of programming languages and frameworks (.Net/VB/C#, Java, SQL, PL/SQL)
- Analyze information processing, computer equipment and system requirement needs
- Test existing computer systems in order to provide suggestions for modifications that will meet capability requirements for proposed projects/workload efficiency operation
- Write detailed requirements and/or description of user needs, program functions and steps required to develop or modify computer programs
- Work with existing IT staff in providing assistance in software development, creating of test plans and other project direction
- Plan and prepare technical reports, memoranda and instructional manuals as documentation of program development
- Both VB.Net and ASP.Net (Both FrontEnd and BackEnd Development).
- Both enhancements and new development
- Develop new middleware processes using VB.net, C#, XML and FTP developed incoming and outgoing Web Services
- Design, develop, and implement enhancements and improvement to existing application
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with the existing applications
- Document software requirements
- Collaborate with application and infrastructure teams to solve database level issues including availability and stability of the database environments
- Work with vendors and application support teams to gather information, determine and implement resolutions
- The following is experience that would be a plus:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment a plus
- Knowledge of maintains codebase and repositories with tools like Bitbucket (preferred) or GitHub
- Experience working with Microservice Architecture
- Experience with applications for deployment to Amazon Web Services a plus
- Experience with akka.net a plus
- Developing on an Android/IOS mobile platform
Has no supervisory responsibility, provides basic work direction usually one-on-oneMinimum Qualifications/Requirements:
The following qualification statements reflect the minimum skills and abilities required of the qualified applicant.Job Knowledge and Skill:
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers.
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical requirements test plans
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly
- Ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize day-to-day responsibilities; Detail oriented, highly focused and very organized; Ability to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm; Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships.
4+ yearsEducation, Licenses, Certificates, Registrations:
BS or BA degree preferably in Computer Science/Technology of Engineering, or equivalent relevant work experienceComputer Skills:
ASP.Net , MVC 5, Restful services - Web API 2 , VB, C# ver 5.0 , LINQ, Entity-Framework version 6.3, SQL Server, Oracle Version 11 & 12.Communication Skills:
- Ability to excel in a team environment required. Must be able to successfully interface with multiple departments. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Travel: Note: Please submit your salary requirements along with your resume. Omission of either will disqualify your application from consideration. No relocation will be paid. All offers would be made conditional upon passing a background check.Compensation:
- Strong analytical skills required with strong attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to source, disseminate and properly apply secondary research
- Salaried/exempt – TBD upon hiring
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, Short Term Disability, LTD, life insurance and 401 K participation.
All offers would be made conditional upon passing a background check.
AiM provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant’s race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on AiM. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
To comply with Federal law, Alliance Inspection Management LLC, participates in E-Verify.#Dice