Mid-level .Net Developer
We are looking for a Mid-Level .Net Developer to enhance and support a web-based application developed in ASP.NET/SQL Server, majority of the work is to provide technical production support for daily operations of the mentioned web-based application for shift/vendor management system. This is a contract to full time position. you will be working remotely until COVID-19 pandemic is over.
No C2C please.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with .NET applications development
- Expertise with Object Oriented analysis and programing
- Experience with Microsoft Entity Data Model or other O-R mapping tools
- Experiences with SQL Server development, 2+ years’ hands-on experience with SQL Server.
- Experience building SQL tables, views, and setting up SQL jobs.
- T-SQL skills, ability to write Stored Procedures over large databases.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills are imperative to operate effectively in this collaborate environment across multiple work locations
- Full life-cycle software development experience using Agile Methodology
- Good communication skills
- Experience with technical support a plus
- Office is in Ellicott City, Maryland
- Work remotely is allowed even after COVID-19 pandemic.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, or related disciplines.