As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies,NTG is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork.
Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our NTG team!
NTG is seeking a Mid-level .Net Developer to build scalable, high-quality, and high-performing freight brokerage web applications on the Microsoft .Net technology stack.General Responsibilities
- Develop applications/services in our core set of technologies.
- Follow industry best practices for software development.
- Participate in code review and provide feedback to peer developers.
- Participate in Sprint planning and feature discussions.
- Demonstrate the ability to work and collaborate with team members of various experience level.
Good to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience with application development on Microsoft .Net technology stack.
- C#, ASP.Net, .Net Framework 4.x and/or .Net Core.
- Experience with React.js.
- Database development (Microsoft SQL Server),
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Understanding of microservices, micro frontends, and REST APIs.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, or Azure).
- Entity Framework/Hibernate.
NTG provides a competitive, comprehensive, performance-based compensation package for our full-time employees:
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Life / AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 3 sick days, 7 paid holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. In an effort to recruit, develop and retain top talent, we are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in all personnel practices to ensure equal opportunity for employment, promotion, and training for a more inclusive workforce.