Qualifications EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
SAIC is seeking an Acquisition Analyst at our Washington, DC location to support to the Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS) Above Water Sensors (IWS 2.0) by performing programmatic and logistics functions. This position is contingent upon contract award.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the client with meeting attendance/support, presentation development/support, publication support, correspondence, action item tracking/closure, and weekly reporting in support of assigned Radar, Electronic Warfare (EW) system, and Electro-Optical/Infra-Red (EO/IR) sensor programs.
- Support the portfolio lifecycle from pre-Letter of Request requirements definition, Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) development and implementation, through delivery of hardware and/or services to the AEGIS Combat Systems Purchaser.
- Develop and update Task Planning Sheets (TPS) for future FY planning, in addition to support for cost model development and out-year financial spend plans for case execution.
- Develop formal correspondence.
- Work with the DoD, Participating Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs), field activities, Integrated Product Teams, Technical Teams, and various vendors to develop, identify, locate, support, acquire, and manage country-specific requirements.
- Assist in planning, preparing for, and supporting international Program Management Reviews, Security Assistance/Cooperation Management Reviews, and other various meetings in support of the client.
- Track and monitor program metrics to identify areas for improvements and implements process improvements accordingly.
- Develop and execute program management and acquisition management strategies.
- Coordinate SAIC contract deliverables to include but not limited to, monthly reports, Milestone Reviews, Quarterly Program Reviews, and training events.
- Must currently possess an ACTIVE SECRET Clearance
- Requires bachelor's degree OR equivalent experience, and six or more years; or Masters and four or more years of related government experience for Radar, Electronic Warfare (EW) system, and Electro-Optical/Infra-Red (EO/IR) sensor programs
- Experience with portfolio systems including development and production systems, such as: Air and Missile Defense Radar (AMDR), Dual Band Radar (DBR), AN/SPY-1 Multi-Mission Signal Processor (MMSP), AN/SPY-1D(V), , and AN/SPQ-9B, SLQ-32 (V6-7) Electronic Warfare suites, NULKA Electronic Decoy Program, Advanced Offboard EW (AOEW), and passive sensors (electro-optical, infrared, and radio frequency)
- Familiarity with PEO IWS sustainment and modernization activities the sustainment of the following in-service systems: AN/SPS-40, AN/SPS-48E/G, AN/SPS-49, AN/SPS-55, AN/SPS-64, AN/SPS-67, AN/SPS-73, AN/SPS-74, AN/SYS-2, AN/SPY-1A, B, B(V), D and AN/SLQ-32 (V1-5) systems
- Familiarity with Enterprise Configuration Management technical documents, interface requirements, Installation Control Documents (ICDs), and Warfare Systems Interface Diagrams (WSIDs)
- Active secret security clearance
- Well organized
- Superior attention to detail
- Can multi-task
- Quick learner
- Proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite, to include MS Project and SharePoint
Job Posting Date: 2019-02-04 17:41:00 UTC
Primary Location: WASHINGTON, DC 20001 US
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC
. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability