Ardentis a software development firm focused on high-value/ high-technology solutions for government projects - we invite you to join our dynamic organization!We offer competitive salaries, matching 401K, liberal PTO and paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and many other benefits, creating a rewarding and fast-paced work environment.
Location: Washington, D.C. (on-site)
Due to the nature of the work we support, all candidates for this role must be U.S. Citizens willing to undergo the government-issued background investigation process.
Ardent is seeking a Mid-Level Application Developer who iswell-rounded with thewillingness and desire to learn. Our ideal candidate is passionate about technology, learning new things, and applying technology to solve our Nation’s most critical challenges—this is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and grow with a company that rewards hard work.
You will partner with applications to support first responders and field operators, developing and integrating innovative solutions to meet their mission-critical problems through providing hands-on software design and development expertise for multiple programming languages and system environments.
In addition, you will collaborate with other team members, project sponsors, and government personnel to devise practical solutions to problems.
Requirements and Tech Stack
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Participation in a fast-paced project environment where rapid prototyping is used to zero in on what stakeholders need.
- Well versed in:
- Visual Studio
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) principles and patterns
- NET MVC
- MVC Razor Views
- Unobtrusive Validation (MVC Client Validation, Data Annotations)
- Entity Framework
- LINQ to Entities
- Writing SQL queries (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Database design and modeling
- Proficiency with:
- Telerik or Kendo UI
- Agile methodology (SCRUM or Kanban)
- AutoMapper or comparable mapper
- Dependency Injection
- NET Core 3.1
- Certification in Web application development or similar training desired: MCTS, MCPD, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ardent is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.