Fulcrum’s leadership in Pivotal Performance is a very basic but steadfast commitment to customer satisfaction. It is a philosophy that permeates our corporate culture and provides the backbone for our business processes. Fulcrum brings people and technology together to make our customers’ mission successful.
Our Technology services are at the core of what our company was founded on and a corner stone to our success. Fulcrum provides expert solutions to challenges in the areas of Technology, Research and Development Services, Cyber Security, Intelligence Analysis and Operations, Healthcare, and Mission Systems. We are seeking a Mid-Level C#/HTML Developer to support our customer at the Department of Education.
· Provide domain-specific expertise and guidance and perspective on good software development practices
· Perform system architecture, design and coding
· Analyze business and technical requirements
· Be self-motivating in an agile team environment
· Assist in troubleshooting software application issues
· Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements
· Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
· 5+ years of experience developing Web based applications using ASP.Net
· 5 years’ minimum development experience with C#including a solid working knowledge of MVC patterns
· 5 years’ minimum experience using recent versions of Microsoft Visual Studio
· 5 years’ minimum experience programming in SQL Relational Databases (SQL-Server, Oracle, MySQL) and a good working knowledge of SQL and SQL Server Management Studio
· 5 years’ minimum experience with WebAPI or similar SOA frameworks
· Solid understanding of the fundamentals of computer science and software development
· Proven experience working in an Agile environment
· Proven analytical skills (ability to digest requirements and produce design)
· Proven ability to provide efficient and reliable technical solutions to problems
· Proven ability for software testing and quality control
· Ability to communicate both technical and non-technical information clearly in presentations and answers to questions from customers
· Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours
· Familiarity with modern software development tools and techniques such as Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns,Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Test Driven Development, Unit Testing,
· Automated Testing and Continuous Integration
· Experience with recent versions (2012+) of Microsoft Visual Studio
Ability to Obtain a Public Trust
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop,kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Fulcrum is an information technology (IT) company based in Centreville, Virginia, that provides IT solutions and services for federal,state, local, and commercial customers. Fulcrum specializes in the areas of Technology Services, Cyber Security, Intelligence, Analysis & Operations, Missions Systems, Health Care and Human Capital.
Fulcrum is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
“CJ” *MON* #Dice