Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country-s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Mid-Level IT Security Analyst to join their incredible team. Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. We offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Mid-Level IT Security Analyst:
Requirements of the Mid-Level IT Security Analyst:
- Facilitate meetings with a wide range of staff
- Track information and provide reports to responsible parties to maintain best practices and company standards
- Review policies and procedures for compliance with applicable standards
- Identify potential risks associated with system configurations and advise on mitigation strategies
- Assist customer program offices in interpreting and applying mitigation strategies
- Ensure compliance with federal cyber security requirements
- Maintain cyber security procedures and processes
- Analyze, interpret, and apply federal cyber security guidance to customer needs
- BA in Information Technology
- 5 years of IT Security experience
- Experience developing documentation from scratch and performing assessments
- Experience supporting cyber security systems
- Outstanding customer service, communication and organization skills
- Microsoft Office
Keywords: Mid-Level IT Security Analyst, Cyber security, ISSO, NIST publications, Information Technology
Job ID: 322460 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !