We are looking for a motivated mid-level database developer to join our rapidly growing practice of skilled experts in support of financial management systems consulting and development. This role will be in support of both federal and commercial customers with a focus on providing MSSQL database development and systems integration.
The MSSQL developer will work closely with our financial management customers to support the development and integration of financial management systems. Duties will include:
- Working with clients to elicit, refine, and document requirements
- Data modeling, process modeling, and rapid prototyping
- Developing and maintaining SQL code and stored procedures
- Integrating with commercial software products
- Developing and deploying SQL Server database objects
- Building custom integration packages
- Providing support and system maintenance.
- U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a US Government security clearance
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, with one to five years of related experience in MSSQL server.
- Strong consulting skills and a desire to work closely and partner with business customers.
- Experience with VB.Net and related programming languages
- Strong SQL experience
- Desire to be trained and learn new technologies