LCG is seeking a Mid-Level SharePoint Developer for a federal government client. Specifically, the candidate will provide SharePoint design work, custom development, documentation and best practices consulting. This will include consulting with customers to identify and implement SharePoint requirements.
Provide SharePoint design work, custom development, documentation and best practices consulting
SharePoint Design - Consults with customers to identify and implement SharePoint requirements
Assess new and relevant SharePoint technologies
Prepare and update SharePoint Services documentation
Assist in upgrading and migrating existing SharePoint 2007/2010 environments to SharePoint 2013/2016 environments.
- Experience in design, development, deployment, and maintenance of Microsoft Content Management Server solutions and SharePoint Products & Technologies is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint technologies (2010/2013/2016)
- Familiarity with JSOM, CSOM, custom Add-in development, and workflow development
- Understanding of Section 508 compliance requirements and web formatted graphics is required.
- Strong knowledge of Windows architecture, deployment considerations, and structured development methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to employ industry best practices toward development process, documentation and SDLC is required.
- Experienced in creating n-tier architecture based applications, writing user controls, and web controls. Work with Stakeholders and cross-functional teams across the organization to conceptualize, design, and implement internal and external SharePoint sites with rich user experience(UX).
- 5 years on SharePoint
- 1+ years experience with Visual Studio 2008 or greater
- 1+ years experience with SharePoint Designer
- Bachelors Degree in related studies
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
See Job Description