Full Stack Java Developer - Onsite in Omaha, NE
Mid and Senior roles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years of experience in coding, testing, debugging and supporting Java and web applications.
- Experience in building web applications using Angular Framework.
- Knowledge of GIT Source Control, Windows, and Linux
- Experience with Java RESTful services.
- Familiarity with open-source Java frameworks, especially Spring.
- Experience with Eclipse, Maven/Gradle & JUnit.
- Experience with JPA/Hibernate.
- Experience with software design, implementation, and deployment.
- Knowledge of SQL and familiarity with any one of the databases such as MySql, DB2, Oracle, MSSQL, etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills to resolve complex software issues and create new software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with management and team members.
If interested please send resumes to Noah at
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or